Do you make custom carbon fibre frames or parts?
- Yes, we can help design a custom frame or part and then make it, or use an existing design. Click here
for more info.
Do you offer repairs?
- Yes, we can repair most carbon fibre frames or parts. Click here
or contact us for more info.
What type of carbon fibre do you use?
- For all our custom frame and parts we use pre-preg carbon fibre and occasionally kevlar. We use a range of different fabric weights (thickness) and weaves and both high strength and high modulous carbon, depending on the needs of the part.
Can you make a new swingarm/front-triangle/linkage plates for my existing frame?
- Yes, we can redesign your current bike and make new parts to change the geometry, suspension movement or to fit different parts (e.g. larger wheels or modern standard parts). Contact us if you have a project in mind and would like to know more.
Do you offer student placements or internships?
- We're not able to offer student placements or internships at the current time, athough this is something we hope to offer in the future.